Type: Full Time
Location: Austin, TX
Benefits & Perks: Medical | 2 Weeks PTO | Gym Stipend | Flexible Hours | PC/Mac & Software Tech Bundle | Training & Certifications
As a Marketing Manager at Firesnap, you're in charge of managing all aspects of marketing program execution for multiple clients. You'll work in tandem with the Inbound Advisor and engage in frequent client interaction along with killer editorial, project management and customer service related activities. While this role can be demanding, it's also one of the most fun jobs there is (aside from maybe an acrobat or beer taster...but we can't really hire those positions here). Most importantly, you've got to have a genuine interest in digital marketing, software and just generally being cool to those you work with (read Firesnap's Culture Code).
* Please read the criteria listed below carefully prior to completing the application. We receive a LOT of applications, so we can only respond to those who are a fit for this position.
Core Marketing Manager Responsibilities
Marketing Managers at Firesnap are expected to perform the following activities on a daily and/or weekly basis.
- Coordinate with Firesnap clients, Inbound Advisor and potential contractors to ensure objectives/timelines are met.
- Work with marketing automation software (HubSpot) along with several other SaaS tools.
- Participate in client strategy and discovery meetings.
- Shift between technical and creative tasks quickly and comfortably.
- Source, edit and manage all forms of client marketing content (images, copy, etc.).
- Promote various content on client social media pages.
- Manage writers, graphic designers and other potential contractors.
- Collaborate with Firesnap Inbound Advisor & CMO to develop successful client strategies.
- Contribute ideas and unique content that may help improve the agency and its clients.
Things You Absolutely Must-Have...
The items listed below are non-negotiable skills and attributes in order to be considered for a Marketing Manager position at Firesnap.
- 3+ years of marketing management or digital marketing experience.
- Experience working with marketing automation software (HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, or InfusionSoft).
- Experience working with CMS solutions (WordPress, Joomla, HubSpot COS, or other).
- A basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Massive, self-driven work ethic and curiosity.
- Experience managing multiple marketing projects and deadlines.
- An active social media presence on all major platforms.
- Freakishly awesome writing or editing skills (submit samples below).
- A “Perpetual Student” mindset (no egos or defensiveness 'round these parts).
- High technical aptitude with the ability to make educated judgment calls.
It Would be a Total Bonus if You Had...
These are some skills and attributes that would definitely help set you apart from the rest of pack!
- Direct experience working with the HubSpot marketing automation platform.
- Direct experience working for a digital marketing or advertising agency.
- Graphic design experience (Adobe Suite, Canva, or other design tools).
- Experience managing paid advertising campaigns (Google AdWords, Native Ads, Remarketing, etc.).
- Video production and/or video editing experience.
- A huge library of marketing books you’ve read.
- A copy of PeeWee's Big Adventure (for inspiration).